Uncle Bob’s BBQ Chicken Pizza
1. In a hot pan, sauté the chicken in Uncle Bob’s until cooked through and sauce has caramelized slightly.
2. Meanwhile, finely slice red onion and fresh parsley.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, shred.
4. Spread Uncle Bob’s sauce on the pizza base.
5. Layer with Mozzarella cheese, shredded BBQ chicken, and red onion.
6. Bake according to package instructions, or until the cheese has melted and your crust has a beautiful golden color.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and an extra drizzle of Uncle Bob’s.
8. Enjoy the goodness.
Tweak ingredients to your taste. For a vegetarian pizza, omit the chicken and top with your favorite veggies sautéed in UB’s.
Original Uncle Bob's family recipe.